Three Popular Elliptical Trainers to Fit Your Budget
An elliptical trainer is an exercise machine that is used to motivate running, walking and stair climbing exercises without giving too much pressure and stress to the joints. It is highly beneficial since it lowers risk of injuries. Using an elliptical trainer as part of your fitness routine will allow you to get a cardiovascular workout from the comfort of your home or office.
Here are three highly rated elliptical trainers that vary in price depending on your budget. They also rate highly with consumers.
Stamina InMotion compact Strider
The Stamina In-Motion Compact Strider is one of the more popular elliptical trainers that gives you a great workout for your lower body. Some of the the features that make this model popular include:
- Compact in size and lightweight, making this an ideal workout machine for your office and home.
- The portable size means it is easy to store. It even comes with a convenient handle for carrying.
- Since the design is low impact, it protects the knees, back, ankles and hips.
- The electronic monitor can track down the duration of exercise, calories burned and also the strides.
Click Here for Stamina Compact Strider Best Pricing and Reviews
Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
The Sole Fitness Elliptical Machine is another popular choice that will help you get a great cardiovascular workout. This machine is also equipped with some great features including:
- This elliptical trainer will help you perform some challenging cardio workouts without providing any stress on your back, knees or hips.
- There is a back lit blue LCD screen which displays all the essential data like the duration and other details about the workout.
- The pedals as well as the strides and its inclination can be adjusted for better comfort during exercises.
- Pulse grip and strap for the chest to monitor heart rate is also available. This trainer machine also has a bottle holder and sound system for making it more conventional for you do the workout.
- The weight limit of this machine is 375 pounds.
Click Here for Sole Fitness Best Pricing and Reviews
Sunny Health and Fitness Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
The Sunny Health elliptical machine is another great choice that is easy on the budget. Some of its features include:
- Displays the essential things like total distance covered, duration, speed, calories, heartbeat etc.
- The pedal platforms are large enough to fit all sizes of feet comfortably and the anti-slip technology will help to avoid injuries.
- The weight carrying capacity of this machine is decent since it can carry about 220 pounds easily.
- Smooth magnetic resistance.
Click Here for Sunny Health Best Pricing and Reviews
What is the Best Elliptical Trainer to Suit Your Needs
We chose these three elliptical models because they all have great features and have high consumer ratings. However, if you haven’t found what you are looking for then you can check out the complete list of popular elliptical trainers available and see what consumers have to say. Some of the models on this list are on sale and also come with free shipping.
Click Here for all Popular Elliptical Trainer Pricing, Ratings and Reviews
Using an elliptical training machine, along with a healthy diet is great for those who want to get a great cardio workout in the privacy of their own home. There is an investment up front. However, it will easily pay for itself since you wont have to worry about expensive membership fees or finding time to go to the gym for regular exercise. And of course, a healthy diet and exercise program is also an excellent investment on your health!